Workshops are great when trying to understand what features and functions any possible solution may require. By taking the time to talk to groups and users, we can understand what the hot topics are. Then by using our expertise, we can begin to develop solutions that will work for you.
Architecture design planning
Designing and planning a logical and physical solution is key to ensuring an optimum user experience and providing a solution that will scale in the future. Our consultants will work with your business to design and plan the technical platforms that are right for your business.
Strategy and governance
The knowledge and practical experience to create strategic roadmaps, that are both tailored to your requirements and take in best practices from the wider industry. We are able to look at infrastructure trends, software and system rollout plans, as well as user adoption and governance strategies.
SharePoint and .NET development
SharePoint is an extremely open platform and enables our development teams to quickly build custom components and applications. Over the years we've developed our own frameworks and templates all in an effort to optimize time to market for our customers.
Technical architecture planning
Our technical architects work with our clients to ensure the best technical solution is achieved. 'Don't re-invent the wheel' is our mantra but instead utilize core components of technologies like SharePoint and MVC and mold them into a solution that's fit for purpose.
Quality is one of our core values and is interwoven into everything we do. Quality control doesn't just happen at the end of a project but is intertwined with the whole process, throughout all the key checkpoints from start to finish.
ARVO provides following services:
We are committed to continuous improvement in the retention of the quality level of our services. We delve into the important tasks for our customers and make every effort to achieve the result.
- Infrastructure of information systems support;
- Application servers support;
- Server database management;
- Business decisions based automation platforms support;
- Remote administration of information systems;
- Technical Support.
- Business process analysis:
- Drafting models of enterprise processes As-Is;
- Process re-engineering and building To-Be models.
- System analysis;
- Choice information system for automation requirements for the formation of platforms and business solutions;
- Construction information system architecture consultancy;
- Software licensing consultancy.
- Business solutions automation platforms development;
- Development of modular embedded solutions;
- Integration of information systems and data sources;
- Development of corporate reporting;
- Scenario Business Process Automation and replicated blocks;
- Custom Development for projects of varying complexity:
- Development of client applications;
- Development of server automation logic.
- Drafting project charter;
- Adaptation implementation methodology and the development schedule for implementation;
- Analysis of processes and development of information system requirements;
- Setup, configuration and development of information systems;
- Deploying stack of hardware and software for the operation of an information system;
- Providing for the pilot operation;
- Training users and system administrators;
- The ensuring transmission system in commercial operation and maintenance.
- Information systems and business solutions users training;
- Platforms and business solutions administrators training;
- Development training:
- Software platforms training;
- Technology and frameworks.
- Information systems implementation project managers coaching.